The entire Saturday Main Slate writeup can be found in the Texans // Bucs game!
Xandamere’s “quick thoughts & pricing notes” for Showdown ::
- I may just end up skipping this showdown because ewwww it just looks ugly.
- The safest floor play is probably a coin flip between Edelman and Allen.
- James White is overpriced for his ceiling but his floor is nice.
- Broadly, I view the Bills skill position players as safer because the team has a narrower distribution of volume. Both matchups suck but, Edelman aside, it’s easier to project the Bills’ volume than the Patriots’.
- Isaiah McKenzie is awfully cheap for a receiver playing half the snaps.
- Pricing on Harry and Sanu should be flipped based on their usage (which, yes, makes Sanu a solid play despite ugly results lately).
Some groups to consider:
- At most 1 kicker
- At most 1 defense
- Pair captain receivers with their QB
- Pair captain Brady with at least 2 receivers and captain Allen with at least 1 receiver
- At most 2 of the Pats running backs
- At most 2 of Pats receivers not named Edelman
- At most 1 of Singletary and Gore (but really, probably just don’t play Gore)