Sunday, Feb 2nd — Early
Bye Week:
49ers
Bears
Bengals
Bills
Broncos
Browns
Buccaneers
Cardinals
Chargers
Chiefs
Colts
Cowboys
Dolphins
Eagles
Falcons
Giants
Jaguars
Jets
Lions
Packers
Panthers
Patriots
Raiders
Rams
Ravens
Redskins
Saints
Seahawks
Steelers
Texans
Titans
Vikings

Single-Entry NFL DFS Play

______________
A “Single-Entry Player” is a DFS player who puts at least 80% of their weekly investment into a single roster.

Each week, I put about 85% to 90% of my investment into a single roster (with the other 10% to 15% being accounted for by some shots in the Millionaire Maker and a few extra bullets in other large-field tourneys). I cannot make a blanket statement to say that this is “the best approach to take in NFL DFS,” as each personality is different — and this means that each DFS player’s “best approach” is different. But . . .

Don't Play DFS at a Disadvantage! >>>>
Upgrade or Log In for access.

[ Week-long pass only $14!!!! ]