Why We Have This Course ::
- For many DFS players, NFL has been their gateway into this world: after years of playing season-long fantasy in NFL, the jump to DFS feels natural. But when it’s time to transition to other sports, the learning curve can be steep (and the cost of that learning curve can be painful).
- Many of the elements that lead to successful NFL DFS play will also lead to successful play in other sports. Unfortunately, these elements tend to be the “advanced” elements (strategy // leverage // game theory // etc.), and trying to play other sports with only these elements in-hand would be like trying to live on the second floor of a house that hasn’t yet had the foundation laid or the first floor built.
- This course from Hilow dives into the nitty gritty of what you need to know about NBA: what’s similar to NFL, and what sets it apart. These are items you can pay to learn about through trial and error…or that you can learn about all at once (for far less money!) in a setting such as this.
The goal of this course is to provide the framework needed to be a successful NBA DFS GPP player
Who This Course Is For ::
- If you got your DFS start in NBA, or if you’ve had plenty of success in NBA DFS play to date, this course is not going to fit your needs. (Go forth, and prosper!)
- However :: if you are relatively new to NBA DFS, or if you have played NBA DFS in the past but have not yet experienced the success you would like to have experienced, this course can be a game-changer: helping you realign your understanding and reorient your approach.
- Don’t know anything about the NBA? All the better!
- Don’t know the players, the coaches, or the teams? Great!
- NBA, more than any other sport, is best attacked with A) an understanding of the key approaches and strategies, B) access to quality projections, and C) a non-biased filter through which you can view the slate. To put that another way: those who don’t know the sport are often set up better than those who do(!), as NBA is such a highly projectable sport, and those who “don’t know the sport” are able to trust the math and strategy, rather than allowing their biases to dictate the players they choose to play.
- If you’re planning to attack NBA DFS this year and you haven’t yet had the success you’ve wanted (or haven’t yet played much of NBA DFS), this course should be a perfect fit for you.
But don’t take our word for it.
Find out for yourself!
The first lesson is completely free, and can be accessed here!
Discount Code :: OWS25
Use Discount Code OWS25 for 25% off!