JM’s NFL DFS Process Course
Why We Have This Course ::
- There are people who know the NFL inside and out and are poor NFL DFS players; and there are people who don’t know the NFL at all and are tremendous NFL DFS players. What is the first group missing?
- There is so much more to DFS than just “knowing who the good plays are,” and this course bridges that gap: covering the mindset, approaches, and nuances of what it takes to maximize the profitability of your NFL knowledge.
Who This Course Is For ::
- If you’re playing DFS casually, or “just for the fun of it” — throwing in a team on Sunday morning on weeks when you have a bit of extra time — this course won’t fit your style.
- But if you have a desire to really become a strong NFL DFS player, this course will help you maximize the impact of the time and mental energy you’re expending in this area each week.
- If you spend enough time on the site, you will eventually find almost all of these thoughts, and almost all of this information, without picking up the course! The course takes on topics, ideas, approaches, guidelines, and action steps that we talk about throughout the site — collecting and organizing them into a tidy, direct package.
- If you do pick up the course: my goal in this five-part audio course was to really connect with you on everything I would want to cover in our first several sessions if you were paying $125 an hour for one-on-one DFS coaching…but to instead make it available for $39.
Start Gaining Ground ::
JM’s NFL DFS Process Course can be purchased below for $39. Once you complete your purchase, direct access to the course will be delivered to your profile page.