What’s In Annual?
At OWS, we’ll always provide you with more than what you paid for (at every price point :: including Free!). With OWS Annual — our premium NFL subscription — our goal is to give you thousands of dollars worth of organic DFS training alongside your weekly content and research.
- Xandamere has played Showdown cash games at a 70%+ win rate over the last two years. He breaks down every Showdown slate on the season in the NFL Edge with his Showdown Slant, uncovering insights into the game theory of the format, and providing data-driven deep-dives into what works in Showdown and what doesn’t. (From a bankroll-boosting standpoint, this feature alone is worth the subscription. Showdowns remain the softest game in DFS, as it’s a new enough format that most people haven’t yet solved it.)
- SonicLibrarian plotted his path toward his Milly Maker win :: hitting big tourney cashes along the way in order to grow his bankroll to a point where he could take a serious run at the million. His “Above The Field” feature on OWS doesn’t provide you with picks for the week; it provides you with tournament training :: built around the week behind us and the week ahead.
- Hilow played GPPs in 2019 at an 80%-profitable rate (16 out of 20 weekends) in $150/$1k three-entry/single-entry formats :: and he grinded to that point from a bankroll of $20. In Hilow’s “End Around,” he provides game theory training for DFS play, with a focus on the week ahead.
- CubsFan333 has racked up a Milly Maker win, 20+ live final appearances, and double-digit six-figure cashes; and in addition to poring over the NFL Edge, listening to Angles, and reading the Player Grid, the other core element in his process is to occasionally bounce questions and thoughts off JM. We regularly pass these along to readers at the top of the Player Grid (late Saturday nights // early Sunday mornings!) to share our behind-the-scenes thoughts on the slate.
- A few weeks into the 2019 season, JM divulged to subscribers his plan to try to take down the DK Wildcat; and each week, he walked listeners of the Angles Pod and #OWSChatPod through the process he was building and his approach to roster construction — until his breakdown of his winning roster a couple months later.
- When we get down to it, DFS is not even about results. It’s about good process (good process leads to good results over time, and that’s what we’re looking to do at OWS: get deeper, helping you build good processes for profitable sports betting and DFS play). But if DFS were about results, ours would be pretty damn good.
- We’re not for everyone’s personality, or for everyone’s style of play. (In fact, if you pick up a subscription and find it’s not for you, you can let us know within a month and we’ll send you back your money.) But because we’re aware of that — because we’ve built our site for the people who are hungry for this type of content, rather than building for the masses — we tend to be a very good fit for the people we’re a good fit for.
In addition to everything above, OWS Annual also has access every week to ::
- The NFL Edge :: Our flagship content, where JM breaks down every game on the Sunday Main Slate, diving into how each team is likeliest to try to win that game, what this means for likeliest game flow (as well as what tributaries the game might flow into from there :: a MUST for profitable tourney play; we’ll also train you in how and why this is the case), and what this means for DFS.
- Betting Slant :: Our betting analyst breaks down his favorite bets in key spots in the NFL Edge.
- Miraglia’s Matchups :: In the Matchup tab of the NFL Edge, Lex Miraglia allows the research to carry him through every game on the slate — on a coaching-level, game-level, and player-level.
- Main Slate Ownership Projections :: Powered by UFCollective, these are the most accurate Ownership Projections in the industry.
- The GPP Ceiling Tool + Projections System :: Developed by OWS // Powered by EV Analytics.
- The Angles Pod :: JM hits on his bottom-up build, breaks down his favorite angles on the slate, and runs through some of the alternate angles he’s seeing in every game :: each Friday night, all season long.
- The Player Grid :: JM dives into his tiered player pool every Saturday morning in the Player Grid — the games and players he’ll be directly fishing from that week.
- OWS Discord :: Sonic and Xandamere first met on Discord; and they’re hanging out on the OWS Discord channel on a regular basis alongside OWS Annual and OWS Free members.
- The Run To Daylight Pod :: TodFromPA and Hilow explore their initial bottom-up builds, and carve out unique angles on the slate every Saturday night.
- OWS Collective :: Our community’s curated research — with an upvote function so the best research is always pushed to the top.
- DFS 101 and 201 training resources :: available to all OWS subscribers.
- DFS members also receive discounts and promos on their profile for Marketplace training!